2011年6月2日星期四

China Public Holiday Tour

My eyes turned to another counter, which is the supply of soup, but very cheap, only 2 yuan a soup. Do not know I drank the soup and what is the difference. China Tour I think the drink was expensive, did not have to drink cheap. But I saw one called "snake mixed soup" sign, only 5 million. I think this must be a very strange thing to point it.

Light a soup is not enough ah. I look around the walls, the walls are also filled with all the food's name. To be honest, I do not understand. I pick a 6 yuan, whose name China travel  is also in line I asked the rice, "Lotus Cat Fish meal." I think must be strange pond insect mix together the rice. Even if the nausea, but also to see.

The first hybrid on the snake soup, using a flat to the sand (my hometown called cloud hopper pot) pot, but also turned over the bulb straight. I took a stirring spoon, a lot of things. China Vacation Tour Then a soup, fresh. I began to eat and drink up. Snake soup is the liver, intestine, kidney and the like, I never thought these things can eat. They are cut into small, there are cut into small pickles. Kimchi in the soup, let soup with a spicy taste special. Click here to get more information: http://onlinechinatours31.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论