2011年6月6日星期一

New Beijing Tour

Responsible for the business said to be in Guangdong four or five years, and to Guangzhou also has a dozen times, very little can be really carefully shopped street in Guangzhou. Every time come and gone during the day and run bookstore, the evening meal on the back to the hotel was. beijing tours, Because of poor law and order in Guangzhou a few years ago, a little exaggeration, I know our customers have encountered likelihood of theft or robbery. Of course, with most of them are not local people may also have relationships.

But two years on, I feel not the same in Guangzhou, not only many of the city beautiful, the people's quality seems to have increased. I do not know because I am more familiar with the reasons here, not only do not each go tired, but with kindness. In particular this year I feel especially good, because when beijing travel I went to the Canton Fair has just ended and immediately opened National Games, the city a new look, just like a festive atmosphere. Especially in warm and humid climate makes me like a spring breeze, think Beijing is cold and windy, I was really reluctant to leave some.

Taking advantage of weekend customers a chance to rest, beijing travel I picked up a camera on the streets, captured some of the characteristics of self that some scenes in Guangzhou, the right for the occasion. For more information, please click to http://onlinechinatours31.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论